News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Returning Player looking to restart NeverWinter

Evenin CotP , i was with you guys in Vanguard long ago ...........RIP Vanguard ...

I am looking for a good guild in Neverwinter and was hoping for an invite .. I just returned to game have a 62 Ranger and 37 Cleric , and right now just relearning the game and having fun ..

Who can ask for a guild invite in game ... My Rangers Name is Ricochet , if you want to add him and send me an invite ..

Thx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As , there is No response in over a 10 days to inquiry about Neverwinter Guild ..?

Edited by Relaed

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I touch the game once a day, we meet up on Saturday's for Dragonflight runs in the evening, our alliance does epic dungeon runs pretty much ever night.  It's all in game chat based, as the alliance pretty much refuses to use voice comms no matter how many times I offer our FREE server.

I have yet to see your message even this lovely Saturday morning, I will take a look now.

Edited by Relaed

I took a look for your post, I see it in the character introduction section, not general inquiries, I will see if I can fix it.

Ok, I see it, updated some things, posted the weeks event write up, etc.

We would love to have a new active member join with us.  NWO invite / guild system is a bit buggy, send me a mail in game and friend request to @levistus666  and I will get with you asap.

What is your in game handle for contact purposes?

Edited by Relaed