News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Post for Potential Unattending - Saturday

Liquid Wolf

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what the bell does?

No. I figured i'd just attempt to ring it and we could go from there.

Just in case, we acquire someone with resurrecting abilities... and stuff his ears with cotton.

So I may be later then I thought on Saturday. My mom called and wanted to dye eggs on that day and last year we ended up coloring about 5 dozen eggs. There is still a chance I will only be a little late, but then again maybe not. I won't have a computer, but I will have my cell phone so I can use twitter to update.

That is funny is the kids get bored after maybe a dozen. It is my sisters and ex Cougar that  do most of them.

That is because the kids dip them in all the colors and end up with a bunch of grey eggs.

My daughter is content to just bite the ears off the chocolate bunnies, she never really took to the whole egg business.  Although I have noticed her eyeing the microwave when she has a peep in her hand.

• 4 weeks later...

:(

It is graduating weekend and family of friends came on down and insisted I go out with them. I managed to squeeze into my office to get this message off.

Sorry guys, this was not something I was expecting and it doesn't look like i'll be getting in any time soon.

Start without me, and I'll try to catch on.

Liquid, we missed you last night.  I'm glad we didn't finish the adventure without you.

KC said we're very close, though...one more session.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I'm probably going to be missing this week.

My girlfriend and I are taking a last vacation of the summer to a cabin she owns in North-eastern wyoming.

There won't be any internet, little cell phone signal, and I believe no TV...

There will be hot water though... so it isn't TOO back-woods.

I will be gone from wednesday-sunday.

It isn't TOO back-woods?!?!?!

lol, you lost me as soon as you said there was no internet  :O

My wife is the one who likes nature.  Me, I vote for paving over the entire planet (I'd do very well living on Coruscant).

We'll miss you, but have fun.

Heya COTP!

I've been put on graveyard shift for the next...ugh, for ten days in a row, can't even remember what days are what anymore :)

11pm to 7am local time (mountain) translates into what standardized time? I'd be up for joining for a few hours but with having to prepare a lunch and eat "breakfast" beforehand I'm not sure it would be worthwhile.

In summary, I'l probably miss this Saturday's DnD session. I had a lot of fun two weeks ago, hope Anubit can rejoin soon!

Cheers!

I'm coming back...one day!  I SHALL RETURN!!!  First week was unexpected BS...this last saturday I went out with my cousin and his bride to be...and things went olde skool from there...;)

You missed a good night, we finished the first level and my wizard got to play tank. I must say, our crafty DM has very good ideas on how to handle nights we are low on players.

Hope to see you this weekend!

I traveled through green forests.

I scaled mountains and ran through hills.

I looked down from higher than most birds fly.

I was in a river fighting a current that tried to drag me under.

I whispered to deer, rabbits, and buffalo hoping they would understand me.

I kissed the soft skin of a beautiful woman, and saw the children I wanted to have.

• 4 weeks later...

In Philadelphia for the day with family.  We are going to the Franklin Institute for the Star Trek exhibit and then to dinner. Hope to be back by 10pm, but I can't guarantee it.

RL has also once again jumped in my way...I'm either going to be at a family BBQ tonight or going to a MS benefit concert near ATL...not looking good for the 10pm kickoff this week...:(