Follow the steps below to set up Mumble Push-to-Talk settings.
1. Click Configure, choose Settings.
2. Click on Advanced at the bottom left of the Configuration screen.
3. Click on Audio Input at the top left of the Configuration screen.
4. In the Transmission section, Click on the Transmit drop down box and select Push To Talk.
5. Check the box for PTT Audio cue (off by default)
6. Click Apply.
7. Click on the Shortcuts at the top left of the Configuration screen.
8. Make sure Push-to-Talk is selected in the Function Drop down box.
9. Click the field right under Shortcut, then press the key you want to use for your push to talk.
10. Click Apply, then click OK.